What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A DIY household products tutorial guide
- Clean your carpets, bathroom, kitchen, sink and any other surface with simple all-natural cleaners
- Let the soothing aromas and healing properties of the bath fizzie wipe away all your days tension
- Scrub off all of your days accumulated environmental toxins with homemade salt and sugar scrubs
- Make your own homemade laundry detergent and fabric softener with natural ingredients
- Learn how to make aromatic & fresh simmering scents and spray air fresheners
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Everyday Roots Book scores 76.30/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://everydayrootsbook.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is USD27.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: everydayrootsbook.com you’ll also be taken through to everydayrootsbook.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)